A few years ago, my husband had a wake-up call with his health. I had already implemented a number of changes to support my wellness journey, but now he got more serious about it too.
We significantly reduced the amount of meat and processed foods in our diet. We added more fresh organic veggies and fruits. He got serious about getting on the exercise bike daily. And he started taking supplements to support his cardiovascular health and also his overall health.
- OmegaGize³ – Combines the power of three core daily supplements-omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D-3, and CoQ10 to synergistically support normal brain, heart, eye, and joint health.
- NingXia Red – A powerful, whole-body supplement packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.
- PowerGize – Specially formulated to help individuals of all ages boost stamina and performance. Helps sustain energy levels, strength, mental and physical vibrancy, and vitality when used in addition to physical activity.
- Agilease – Especially beneficial for athletes, as well as middle-aged and elderly people who may experience a natural, acute inflammation response in their joints after exercise. Contains powerful ingredients and essential oils that are known for their joint health benefits.
- Master Formula – Prepackaged sachets are convenient to take your vitamins on the go. A full spectrum, multi-nutrient complex to support general health and well-being
- Prostate Health — Specially formulated for men to promote healthy male glandular system and prostate function.
Young Living supplements are infused with pure therapeutic grade essential oils to add power to their scientifically researched formulas. They have made a significant impact on my wellness journey and I highly recommend them for you and/or the men in your life.
If you would like to learn more about these and other products that support men’s health, check out my newsletter called Bearded Brawn. Then contact me and let’s chat about what might meet your needs.
To get a copy of my newsletter,
please send your request to
and ask for the
Bearded Brawn Men’s Newsletter
that was offered in this blog post!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information, products and/or techniques mentioned is provided for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with the health professionals of your choice. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. The author assumes no responsibility to or liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information provided here.