Essential oils are a fantastic addition to treats that feed our sweet tooth while supporting a healthy diet in moderation! Here are a couple of ideas you might enjoy.
Greek Yogurt Bites
1 cup Greek Yogurt
2 drops Tangerine Vitality
1 – 2 tsp. sweetener
½ cup berries, chopped if needed
Combine. Scoop. Freeze.
Peppermint Brownie Bites
½ cup coconut oil, softened
¾ cup maple syrup
½ cup Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
10-12 drops Peppermint Vitality
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line mini muffin pan with liners or grease each cup.
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend coconut oil, maple syrup, and eggs.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Blend well.
- Add Peppermint Vitality™ and blend ingredients.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with batter. Bake about 15 minutes, until springy to the touch.
- Top with crushed, organic peppermint, if desired.
From The Young Living Cookbook Recipe by Georgia Watson
To get a copy of my newsletter that features more tips for using essential oils in the kitchen, please send your request to email@example.com and ask for the Vitality Newsletter that was offered in this blog post!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information, products and/or techniques mentioned is provided for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with the health authorities of your choice. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. The author assumes no responsibility to or liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information provided here.