Do you ever feel like your sinuses could use a little help? I have been feeling that way this week, so I dug a little and found this recipe to try as a home remedy.
- 20 drops Lemongrass
- 20 drops Ocotea
- 20 drops Idaho Blue Spruce
- 10 drops Copaiba
- 10 drops Eucalyptus Blue
- 6 drops Peppermint
- 6 drops Release blend
There are several ways to use this blend.
- Apply a few drops topically over the sinus areas on the face and down the sides of the neck below the ears.
- Place a few drops in an inhaler tube and sniff periodically.
- Add a few drops to a Neti Pot sinus rinse solution and use as directed.
- Rub a few drops over the vitaflex/reflex points on the feet that correspond to the sinuses.
- Add a few drops to boiling water and place a towel over your head to make a tent and breathe deeply.
Smile! It’s a breath of fresh air!
To learn more about how to purchase Young Living products, please visit my website and contact me.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information, products and/or techniques mentioned is provided for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with the health authorities of your choice. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic grade essential oils and supplements. The author assumes no responsibility to or liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information provided here.