Would you like to slim down a bit before the holidays? Now is a great time to start!
Here are three essential oils that may support you in this journey:
- Lemon supports the liver and can boost energy.
- Peppermint can help tone down your appetite.
- Grapefruit – a natural weight loss appetite suppressant and through a process called lipolysis dissolves fat.
- Bergamot – stimulates your endocrine system and produces a sense of calm and well being and alleviates stress. Lavender can be combined with bergamot to enhance this calming effect. Bergamot mixes well with many others for a “perfume”.
- Tangerine – A diuretic and is also used to calm the nervous system.
- Orange oil – helps overcome feelings of depression and gives emotional support.
- Ylang ylang – used to clarify thoughts and assist in a feeling of wellness and calm.
- Patchouli – used as a sedative and relaxation aid.
Two other products that I love for weight management are Slique Essence and Slique Tea. These two products were a big part of my personal weight loss journey a few years ago.
What Young Living products have you found useful in trimming down? I would love to know what you have used and how it worked.
To learn more about how to purchase Young Living products, please visit my website and contact me.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information, products and/or techniques mentioned is provided for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with the health authorities of your choice. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic grade essential oils and supplements. The author assumes no responsibility to or liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information provided here.