I found these points made by Dr. Mercola to be interesting…
- Older women who regularly drink soda or other sugary beverages may be at significantly increased risk for endometrial cancer
- Women who had the highest intake of sugary beverages had a 78 percent higher risk for endometrial cancer, and the risk appeared to be dose dependent; rising right along with consumption
- Heart disease and cancer are both rooted in a flawed diet high in sugars
- Sugar—not healthful fat—is the primary driver of heart disease
- Clinical trials have shown that those who consume high-fructose corn syrup tend to develop higher risk factors for cardiovascular disease within as little as two weeks
Click here to see the full article.
So what’s a girl to do? Check out these fabulous ideas!
To learn more about Young Living Products, please visit my website and contact me.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information, products and/or techniques mentioned is provided for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with the health authorities of your choice. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic grade essential oils and supplements. The author assumes no responsibility to or liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information provided here.