- A new report reveals that proper use of certain nutritional supplements in protective doses could save the American healthcare system BILLIONS of dollars each year in avoided hospitalizations
- However, researchers failed to evaluate the full impact of vitamin D on chronic disease. If they had, the annual savings in the US alone would have been in the trillions
- Use of omega-3 supplements among adults aged 55 and over diagnosed with coronary heart disease could reduce annual hospital costs by more than $2 billion annually, on average
- If every person over the age of 55 with age-related eye disease were to take lutein and zeaxanthin at preventive dosage levels, medical savings would average $57.4 million per year
- According to the 2013 GAO Dietary Supplements report, there were 488 times as many adverse reactions reported for prescription drugs as from supplements
- Data from the EU indicate that pharmaceutical drugs are 62,000 times more likely to kill you as dietary supplements, but the average underreporting rate of drug ADRs is 94 percent, which means that risk may be even greater
I have found the supplements from Young Living Essential Oils to be much more effective than any others I have ever used. I believe this is because of the scientific research that is behind each product as well as the essential oils that are included in most of the supplements to enhance the power and effectiveness. Young Living carries a complete line of supplements. Here are a few examples:
For information about Young Living Essential Oils and to purchase these powerful products, please visit my website and contact me.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information, products and/or techniques mentioned is provided for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with the health authorities of your choice. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic grade essential oils and supplements. The author assumes no responsibility to or liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information provided here.