In today’s post I will continue sharing notes taken during the Young Living Essential Oils convention last month. There is no way to capture everything or do justice to the full content of the presentations, but my goal is to share a some random thoughts each day.
Following are just a few selections from Dr. Oliver Wenker’s presentation entitled “Core Wellness and Essential Oils for Exercise and Sport”:
- Essential oils can be beneficial to both energize and relax the body. — For example: Peppermint can stimulate and also can improve absorption of other oils; wintergreen can soothe tension and muscles; copaiba can reduce inflammation. Essential oils can calm, reduce muscle spasms, and improve recovery after exercise.
- An obese person who exercises can live longer than a person of normal weight who does not exercise.
- Exercising for 30 minutes per day three times a week is only 2% of your time.
- Exercise changes genes and helps your body become a disease fighting machine.
Exercise and the heart:
- Decreases high blood pressure
- Decreases triglycerides and LDL cholesterol, and therefore less narrowing of blood vessels
- Less heart attacks
- Less strokes
- Better oxygenation and less shortness of breath
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information, products and/or techniques mentioned is provided for educational purposes and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with the health authorities of your choice. The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader. Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic grade essential oils and supplements. The author, publisher and subscriber assume no responsibility to or liability for any loss, damage or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information provided here.